Reporting to the Head Coach of Women’s Lacrosse, the Assistant Coach for Women’s Lacrosse will assist with all aspects of the lacrosse program.
- Assists in team coaching, preparing team for competition, and individual student-athlete development. Plans and organizes practice in the absence of the head coach.
- Assists in monitoring academic, social, and personal development of women’s lacrosse student-athletes. This includes meeting individually with student athletes in regards to their skills, coaching them, and partnering to ensure their academic competency and overall health.
- Serves the primary recruiting coordinator, which includes but not limited to identifying and recruiting academically and athletically talented student-athletes for the women’s lacrosse program, managing recruiting databases, and coordinating official and unofficial visits.
- Coordinates team and individual travel for the purpose of team competition and student-athlete recruitment, to include traveling with the team to away competitions.
- Qualified candidates will hold a Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate area of specialization plus 1 year of relevant professional experience.
- Degree must be conferred by the start date of the position.
- Degree requirements may be substituted with an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.