Responsible for assisting in the management and administration of the intercollegiate Women’s Lacrosse program within the guidelines, rules, and regulations of Robert Morris University, Mid-American Conference, and the NCAA.
- Assist in the effort to recruit quality student-athletes from geographically and demographically diverse populations. This includes: Travel to evaluate prospective student-athletes. Arrange all campus visitations in collaboration with the Office of Enrollment Management. Assist in the provision of all correspondence with prospective student-athletes, coaches, and parents.
- Administrative Duties, including: Participate in the making of travel arrangements, including transportation, lodging, and meals. Assist the Head Coach in the performance of public relations and fundraising duties as needed. Assist in ensuring program compliance with all NCAA, Mid-American Conference and University rules, including completion of required Compliance documentation and timely reporting of all known violations to the Director of Athletics or Director for Compliance. Perform public relations and fundraising duties as needed.
- All other duties as assigned. On occasion may need to drive on behalf of the University. Must be available by phone and email after typical business hours.
- Must be available by phone and email after typical business hours.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least four years of playing or coaching in the sport of Women’s Lacrosse at the collegiate level required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Commitment to student-athlete welfare, academic success, NCAA/University rules.
- Valid driver's license or the ability to have reliable transportation to travel on behalf of the university is required.