Under the direction of the Head Coach, this role will help run the inter-collegiate Women's Lacrosse program at Harvard. They will help instruct and develop student-athletes; assist in making strategic decisions in contest situations; oversee the strength and conditioning of the athletes; assist in developing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy; and handle administrative responsibilities associated with the program operations, including recruiting logistics and planning, team travel details, and equipment ordering.
- Focuses on developing student-athlete skills, helping to plan and execute practices, supporting in-game management, and coordinating a portion of team programming of particular importance. Helps team perform at competitive levels.
- Typically has some impact on developing the skills for a portion of student-athletes.
- Requires the ability to effectively communicate with students by generating enthusiasm through credible coaching.
- Assists in analyzing video for scouting opponents and team development.
- Assists in recruiting and retaining talent consistent with values of excellence and inclusion; assists in developing team enthusiasm for recruitment and retention.
- Supports culture of education through athletics. Assists in academic integration with team, as appropriate.
- Requires at least 1 year of coaching at the collegiate, professional or National team level and/or 4 years of collegiate playing experience.
- Valid drivers’ license needed.
- CPR and First Aid required.