- Assist in planning practices, training sessions, team and individual conditioning, line-ups and competitive strategies.
- Instruct and demonstrate different techniques and skills.
- Assist in evaluating and assessing effectiveness and results.
- Assist in adapting and refining strategies.
- Communicate with athletes and team.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; Master's degree preferred.
- NCAA Certification required; CPR/First Aid certification required.
- One to three years related work experience.
- Experience as a student-athlete required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build, foster and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Solid writing ability, attention to detail and organizational skills.