- Assists with the student-athlete recruitment effort for the women’s soccer program. This includes traveling to high school and club contests, evaluating prospective student-athletes, submitting materials from prospective student-athletes to the Office of Admissions for early credential reviews, assisting with on campus visits by prospects and managing the team's social media accounts. Assists with recruiting a diverse incoming class of soccer student-athletes that contribute to the continuing success of the team and to the University community at large.
- Assists with scouting of opponents and prepares scouting reports used to prepare student- athletes for competition. Responsible for film breakdown and implementing game plan strategies.
- Assists with the planning of all in-season practice sessions and developing an off-season training schedule and program. Assists with all game coaching at home and on the road. Assist the head coach with managing all administrative details associated with the program including travel arrangements, apparel/equipment purchases, and athletic training services.
- Education: B.A./B.S. required; Master's preferred.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years with college coaching highly preferred.
- Valid driver's license required. Requires ability to drive 12-passenger vans.
- Must be able to be insured by the University.
- CPR/AED certification required.