- Assists in overseeing daily practices.
- Assists with preparation, organization, design, and implementation of effective practice schedules.
- Successfully selects and recruits, retains, develops, and graduates high performing Soccer Student-Athletes.
- Assists in the conditioning, training and performance of team members.
- Assists in monitoring academic progress and eligibility status of student team members and the participation of team members in class attendance and meeting mandatory study hall requirements.
- Ensures consistent compliance with all University, NCAA and Pac 12 Conference rules, and regulations.
- Counsels student athletes in their obligations to observe rules and procedures adopted by the University, Conferences, and the NCAA.
- Effective performs community engagement, donor, and public relations.
- Evidence of a Master’s degree, preferred from a regionally accredited institution.
- Experience playing and coaching at the goalkeeper position preferred.
- Evidence of a Goalkeeper Coaching certificate or diploma.
- Evidence of effective communication skills.
- Experience in using organizational, public relations, interpersonal, customer service, and supervisory skills when working with student-athletes, faculty, staff, coaches, and administration.
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others.
- Experience working with multi-cultural populations.
- Experience in using a work ethic.
- Evidence of high integrity and character who shares a commitment for knowing and complying with NCAA, Conference, and Institutional rules as they apply to the Arizona State Athletics program.
Arizona State University is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.