- Assist head coach as requested in all aspects of the program.
- Promote the women’s soccer team and Patriot Athletic programs within the University community, Tyler, and East Texas.
- Recruit student-athletes who fit the culture academically and athletically.
- Plan and supervise practices and competition; monitor student-athlete academic progress.
- Monitor and abide by NCAA and conference compliance requirements.
- Travel with the student-athletes.
- Stay within budget.
- Assist with organizing camps.
- Assist in leadership development and culture development.
- Assist in social media for the women’s soccer program.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Collegiate coaching experience and/or college playing experience in soccer.
- Have or will receive CPR certification and Texas Driver's License within two months of employment.
The University of Texas at Tyler is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. Women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.