- Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior athletic participation in Soccer.
- Demonstrated commitment to working successfully with a diverse student population.
- Assist with the development and supervision of the student-athletes in the Women's Soccer program.
- Assist the program in accordance with National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I, Big West Conference, and University rules, regulations, and policies.
- Recruit student-athletes in accordance with NCAA regulations and academic standards, as well as University requirements.
- Assist in the planning and coordinating of in-season practices, including team and individual workouts.
- Assist in the planning and coordinating of out-of-season practices, including individual skill instruction and team workouts, focusing on the development of athletic skills to compete at the Division I level.
- Assist in monitoring the academics of each of the Women's Soccer student-athletes. Effectively communicate with Athletics Academic Advisor to ensure any academic concerns are being addressed.
- Assist with the planning and implementing of match plans.
CSULB is committed to creating a community in which a diverse population can learn, live, and work in an atmosphere of tolerance, civility and respect for the rights and sensibilities of each individual, without regard to race or ethnicity (including color or ancestry), nationality, religion or religious creed, gender (or sex), gender identity (including transgender), gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, genetic information, age, veteran or military status. CSULB is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Title IX Employer.