Simpson College seeks qualified candidates for a Full Time Assistant Coach – Women’s Soccer. The target start date for this position in June 1, 2023.
- Assist in recruitment and retention of qualified student athletes and the development of sustainable, competitive rosters.
- Assist in monitoring the academic progress for all student athletes in the program.
- Assist with organization of program’s camps and clinics.
- Assist with scheduling of all competitions and events and corresponding travel arrangements.
- Assist with fundraising support for program needs.
- Serve as Head Coach for the junior varsity program.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse student and staff population.
- Strong organization skills.
- Demonstrable aptitude for computer skills (PC-based Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel).
- The successful candidate will also have the ability to work as a team member as well as independently.