Assists the Head Coach in all aspects of running an NCAA Division III women’s soccer program by educating and coaching student-athletes, recruiting highly selective prospective student-athletes, developing and implementing practice sessions and game strategies, and supporting student-athletes in their personal, academic and athletic growths and development at Tufts.
- Bachelor’s degree and prior coaching experience;
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to develop and relate to student-athletes in an extremely competitive academic environment;
- Dedication to the full academic, athletic and social development of student-athletes;
- Commitment to gender equity, rules compliance, diversity and inclusion and the mission of Tufts University.
- Valid US driver’s license and ability to travel.
- Prior experience coaching at the collegiate level.
- Prior competitive playing experience.