The Assistant Coach: Women’s Soccer position will mentor young student-athletes, preparing them to excel at the 4-year college level, both academically and athletically. The Assistant Coach: Women's Soccer will report directly to the Head Women’s Soccer Coach who reports directly to the Director of Athletics.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education, related experiences, ability, and qualifications.
- Experience in coaching soccer.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to, and understanding of, the diversity of our student population.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both on- campus and off-campus constituents.
- Must maintain a valid, current driver's license.
- Serve as a mentor to student-athletes, helping them to excel academically, athletically, and personally.
- Assist with monitoring the academic progress and the general health and well-being of student- athletes.
- Coordinate and manage home events.
- Manage the student environment during games.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for away games.
- Manage the social media accounts and web page for women’s soccer.
- Provide strength and conditioning training appropriate for the women’s soccer program.
- Provide assistance and information to students and colleagues as required.