- Assist in the design, planning and implementation of modern and effective tactical and technical training programs and practice sessions, including effective soccer periodization.
- Assist in tactical and technical aspects of match/game planning, preparation, coaching and debriefing.
- Utilize game/practice film and video for scouting, preparation and individual/team feedback.
- Assist in all aspects of Soka Women’s Soccer social media engagement.
- Scout, identify and recruit potential student-athletes at local, regional and national events.
- Communicate and correspond effectively with potential student-athletes.
- Research, plan, book and manage all aspects of team travel.
- Assist in purchasing of team equipment and gear.
- Assist in all aspects of individual and team meetings.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- CPR, First aid certified.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create and support a work community that allows a diverse group of students, faculty and staff to grow and develop individually and collectively as part of a collegiate athletic program.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment as needed.
- Ability to organize and manage complex college record keeping function; prepare, maintain, and interpret statistical data with competency.
- Ability to organize work effectively, conceptualize and prioritize objectives and exercise independent judgment based on an understanding of organizational policies and activities.