Reporting to the Head Coach of Women’s Soccer, the Assistant Coach, Women’s Soccer will support the Women’s Soccer program by performing the following:
- Assists in identifying and recruiting academically and athletically talented student-athletes for the women’s soccer program.
- Assists in team coaching and individual player development, with specific responsibilities for goalkeeper training and development.
- Coordinates all team and individual travel for the purpose of team competition and player recruitment.
- Coordinates all team meals, home and away.
- Coordinates all summer camps and clinics, including paperwork, customer service, and financial reconciliation.
- Assists in scouting and video preparation to prepare the team for competition. Assists in monitoring academic, social, and personal development of women’s soccer student-athletes.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships and communications with students, colleagues, faculty, staff, alumni, parents, donors, and the general public.
- Assists in game day management.
- Coaching experience at a highly competitive level (preferably at Division 1 level). Professional playing experience and/or Division 1 collegiate playing experience may be substituted for coaching experience.
- Experience recruiting to a highly academic university USSF coaching license or NSCAA coaching diploma.
- Experience with fiscal management and daily operations of an intercollegiate athletics department.
- Experience with Gamebreaker or other video software Experience managing team travel.
- Strong organizational, management, communications, and computer skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.