- Developing a program that will be competitive in the Pacific West Conference.
- Successfully recruiting and retaining academically and athletically motivated student athletes who will have a positive impact on the program and campus.
- Planning, scheduling and conducting team practices and workouts.
- Preparing annual (conference and non-conference) schedules for submission to the Director of Athletics.
- Managing all aspects of home contests, including coordination of facilities and officials.
- Making travel arrangements for entire travel party.
- Coordinates the program’s fundraising activities and the outreach of alumni.
- Completes and submits all required compliance forms.
- Possession of a baccalaureate degree.
- Two (2) years-experience coaching soccer.
- Proficient in Google Docs, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to travel in-state and out-of-state.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
The University of Hawai‘i is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution and is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender identity and expression, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, genetic information, marital status, breastfeeding, income assignment for child support, arrest and court record (except permissible under State law), sexual orientation, domestic or sexual violence victim status, national guard absence, or status as a covered veteran.