The Assistant Coach for Women’s Soccer assists the Head Coach in the planning and operation of the women’s soccer program at Cornell University. This can include team and goalkeeper training sessions, all competitions, and providing input on player evaluation and other decisions concerning team operations. In addition, the Assistant Coach actively supports the scouting of opponents and the breakdown of our own performances through video analysis and GPA Performance data.
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Credentials should reflect proven success in coaching, recruiting, and working with student athletes.
- Knowledgeable of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Must be highly motivated with an outstanding work ethic and a relentless recruiter.
- Experience in and/or demonstrated commitment to supporting diversity, equity, access, inclusion, and wellbeing.
- Ability to cultivate and develop inclusive and equitable working relationships with students, faculty, staff, and community members.
- Goalkeeping training experience/collegiate goalkeeping experience.
- Collegiate coaching experience, especially in NCAA Division I.
- Minimum USSF ‘C’ Coaching License (or equivalent).