Responsible for coaching and recruiting students for assigned athletic event. Behaves and conducts work processes in a manner consistent with the Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC) coaching standards and the College’s guiding principles. Performs all functions and activities within the guidelines and philosophy set forth in the BMCC Mission, Vision and Strategic Plan.
- From direction of head coach, provides quality coaching and instruction to students participating in Women’s Soccer program; develops, implements, and teaches related training session and techniques.
- Recruit student athletes in accordance with NWAC athletic regulations, conference and college values, and commitment to student success.
- From direction of head coach, help maintain BMCC Athletic facilities that are used by the Women's Soccer program.
- Assist in supervising student athletes on trips and onsite during all program related practices, games, and functions.
- Work cooperatively with head coach to maintain and retain records on students, including, but not limited to, athletic eligibility budgets, recruitment, and transportation.
- Serve as role model to assist the team members in developing and displaying appropriate attitudes and behavior expected of athletic teams and individuals representing BMCC.
- Assist head coach in providing post-season evaluation of all players.
- Assist head coach in team-sponsored fund-raising throughout the year as approved by the Director of Athletics, Outreach and Student Life.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Previous successful coaching experience preferred.
- Current First Aid/CPR certification is preferred. (Can be obtained once hired).