The Assistant Women's Soccer Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Women's Soccer Coach in the overall coordination and execution of the University of Louisville's Division I intercollegiate Women's Soccer program including identifying and recruiting qualified student-athletes, practice and game preparation, coaching, and promoting an atmosphere of compliance within the program. This position reports to the Head Women's Soccer Coach.
- Coaching; direct oversight of the goalkeepers, develop skills of student-athletes, assist in preparing practice plans, implement practice plan.
- Training, mentoring and developing elite student athletes
- Organize, prepare, and conduct individual and team practice sessions to train and prepare for competition and instruct student-athletes in techniques of the sport.
- Post game analysis (individual and team).
- Opposition analysis.
- Working knowledge of video editing software including but not limited to Spiideo and Instat.
- Oversee Recruiting database.
- Bachelor's degree in Sport Administration or a related field.
- Two (2) years of related work experience coaching the sport at a collegiate or professional level.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.