The Assistant Coach must possess the expertise in their respective sport and exhibit excellence in coaching and instruction in practice and contests while serving as a positive example of a leader and role model. This individual is responsible for assisting the Head Coach in recruiting and retaining student athletes in an effort to provide opportunities for team and individual academic and athletic.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record with fewer than three points
- First-aid/CPR/AED certifications
- Demonstrated expertise in sports strategies that allow excellence in coaching and instruction in practice and contests, while serving as a positive example of a leader and role model.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Prior experience and participation in development, fundraising and corporate sponsorship efforts.
Harford Community College is committed to the principles of Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of Harford Community College not to discriminate against applicants on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law with regard to any employment practices. HCC is an EEO and ADA/ADAA employer that values, embraces, and supports diversity in the College community.