- Assist in the planning, organization and administration of practice.
- Assist in game preparation and implementation of game day strategies.
- Assist with recruiting qualified prospective student athletes to the program.
- Assist in academic support for women's soccer student athletes.
- Assist with strength and conditioning workouts for student athletes during the academic year & summer preparation.
- Ability to handle varying levels of stress while maintaining professional demeanor.
- Possible lifting, bending, walking, kneeling, stretching, and stooping.
- Frequent districtwide and statewide travel; frequent prolonged and irregular hours; outdoor exposure to sun/heat or cold weather.
- Ability to speak clearly so listeners can understand.
- Understand the speech of another person.
Benedictine University does not discriminate in its admissions or educational policies, programs or activities; scholarship and loan programs; athletic and other University administered programs or employment practices on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.