- Assists coaches and coaching staff in all aspects related to the assigned program.
- Supports the implementation of plans and programs which will achieve appropriate and necessary academic progress, retention and timely graduation of each student-athlete on the roster.
- Provides leadership and support for department-wide priorities and initiatives.
- Organizes, supervises, coordinates and employs sound coaching techniques and practices.
- Participates in university and Department of Athletics events as required.
- Prepares student-athletes physically, mentally, and emotionally to compete for Conference Championships and post-season competitions.
- Supports the program's plan to create an atmosphere favorable to the ethical, academic and athletic development of student-athletes.
- Associate's degree from an accredited institution of higher education or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience.
- Current, valid and unrestricted driver's license.
- Current, and valid CPR/AED Certification.