Assists with the coaching, organization, administration and development of a successful college athletic program. Comply with all rules and regulations of the NCAA, the University Athletic Association, Washington University, as well as those of the respective team.
- Master’s degree and three years college coaching experience.
- Strength & Conditioning Certification is a plus.
- Ability to recruit, coach and teach highly talented student-athletes.
- Effective communicative and public relation skills.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Competent knowledge of sport specific techniques, skill development and game planning.
- An understanding of how to build and manage a team.
- Ability to travel to on and off campus games, work alternative work schedules, including evenings and weekends.
- This position reports to work on a full-time basis during the months of August through May.
- The salary range for this position is $3,900-$5,100-$6,325 per month.
- The successful candidate can choose to be paid over only those ten months or have their ten months of compensation spread across the full twelve months of the academic year.