- Effectively prepare players for each game and each season with dedication so as to assist the student-athletes to attain their maximum level of athletic performance and to successfully compete against major college competition.
- Effectively teach, mentor and foster student-athletes in key areas such as mental wellness, time management, team work and social interaction abilities so as to prepare student-athletes for academic and life success.
- Prepare to teach/coach using game/practice film, practice session evaluations, strength & conditioning session evaluations, statistical analysis and other sport specific industry best practices, prepare lesson (practice) plans to improve student-athletes knowledge base and skill set resulting in improved performance.
- Identify, evaluate, scout, recruit, and interview prospective student-athletes and their parents/guardians/stakeholders in an effort to secure the best possible student-athletes for the Program and University.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 1 year of relevant coaching experience.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in recruiting, training, coaching, evaluating, and supervising student athletes to attain their maximum level of academic and athletic performance, and to compete successfully against major college competition in a quality program.