Assist the Head Coach in the design, supervision and implementation of a well-disciplined, competitive and comprehensive Intercollegiate Athletics sport program utilizing sound teaching principles. Abide by all local, state, federal and specialized mandates, including NCAA, Big West Conference and University and Department of Athletics rules, policies and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year institution or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and successful coaching experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate through oral, written and electronic forms.
- Experience in program planning and teaching.
- Requires sound player/team management skills.
- Ability to teach sound fundamentals of the sport.
- Ability to recruit highly successful student athletes.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.