- Coaches and oversees one (1) or more functional aspects of team administrative management and/or programs.
- Assists with academics and retention of student athletes, ensuring adherence to University standards.
- Interacts with donors and assists with fundraising and booster club activities.
- Communicates with media relations.
- Monitors student performance and maintains student athlete records.
- Manages financial transactions for recruiting visits. Monitors budgets related to assigned programs and recruiting visit expenditures. Reconciles monthly statements and billings, and provides team financial reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field by hire date.
- 3 – 5 years experience coaching tennis.
- Division 1 collegiate experience.
- Valid Kansas drivers license.
Wichita State University recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, parental status, political affiliation, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or status as a veteran.