- The incumbent must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study.
- Must have excellent communication, customer service, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work with diverse populations.
- Must be self-directed and able to make decisions independently.
- Should have the ability to multi-task, work independently, and be creative/innovative.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of competition and safety rules.
- Teach the sport of women’s tennis at the NCAA Division II varsity level.
- Assist the head coach in the scouting of future opponents.
- Assist with CARA logs, Travel forms and other team required paperwork.
- Teach student-athletes specific tasks, while serving as a mentor to team members.
- Assist head coach in supervision of team travel. Must be able to travel to matches.
- Must take and pass the NCAA Division II University Exam annually and be knowledgeable of NCAA Compliance Rules.
- Understand and work with commitment towards creating an environment supportive of Title IX.
- Perform other duties which may be assigned by the Head Coach and/or the Director of Athletics.