The Assistant Coach, Women’s Tennis, assists the Head Coach in providing leadership for a NCAA Division I program. Assists with all aspects of the program and plays an integral part in the day-to-day administrative responsibilities, daily team training, evaluation and recruitment of student-athletes, academic monitoring, and skill development.
- Bachelor’s Degree with two years of tennis collegiate coaching experience.
- Working knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills along with strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess the highest level of ethical standards, recruit qualified student-athletes, and display a strong commitment to their academic success.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Current certifications in CPR and First Aid or must obtain certifications within first 30 days of employment.
At the University of North Carolina at Wilmington (UNCW), our culture reflects our values of inclusion, diversity, globalization, ethics and integrity and innovation and we are committed to providing equality of educational and employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, sex (such as gender, gender identity, marital status, childbirth, and pregnancy), age, color, national origin (including ethnicity), religion, disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation, veteran status, military service member status, genetic information, or relationship to other university constituents – except where sex, age, or ability represent bona fide educational or occupational qualifications or where marital status is a statutorily established eligibility criterion for State funded employee benefit programs.