- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of coaching experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Physicality expectations to be able to hit in with Division 1 student-athletes at practice and individual lessons daily (Be able to play sets, points, drill and feed multiple hours a day).
- Assist head coach in all aspects of developing and maintaining a competitive intercollegiate sport program within the NCAA and Big Ten Conference.
- Assist in the evaluation of opponents
- Evaluate and recruit qualified, diverse, student athletes to the University of Minnesota whose athletic skills make them highly competitive in the Big Ten and whose academic abilities make them good candidates for a meaningful academic experience and graduation from the University of Minnesota.
- Prepared for on-court hitting for individuals and daily practice sessions with Division 1 players (majority of time will be on court hitting and feeding multiple hours a day)
- Required Office Hours
- Review Athletic Performances through film and observations and prepare stats/practice plans for individual student athletes
- Work closely with Head Coach and Strength Coach to help prepare conditioning plans and workouts
- Work closely with the Head Coach and assist in the head coach’s vision for the program.
The University of Minnesota provides equal access to and opportunity in its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.