- Assist with teaching and coaching during individual/group skill instruction, practice coaching, game coaching and scouting which will contribute to the team’s competitive success. Assist with pre and post season conditioning, weight training and skill development.
- Assist with academic monitoring and personal development of student-athletes. Contribute to building a positive team culture.
- Assist with evaluation and recruitment of academically qualified and highly skilled student-athletes.
- Assist with budget oversight and team travel planning.
- Other duties as assigned by head coach.
- Earned four year baccalaureate degree required.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations required.
- Desired candidate will have outstanding verbal communication and leadership skills and be able to work effectively with student- athletes, coaches, administrators and staff.
Butler University is an equal-opportunity employer.