The Assistant Women's Track & Field Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Track & Field Coach in the coaching, recruiting, conditioning, and training student athletes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist in coaching an intercollegiate team; utilize coaching and teaching methods to develop student athletes' skills and teamwork.
- Help organize and conduct practice sessions.
- Represent Bay Path University and the Women's Track & Field Program in a professional manner.
- Works closely with Head Track & Field Coach.
- Schedule and organize team related activities.
- Develop team strategy and analyze performance of student athletes.
- Provide constructive feedback to student athletes.
- Plan, coordinate and attend competitions and practices.
- Associate degree or previous coaching experience required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- One (1) year experience in coaching or related activities.
- Knowledge of (NCAA) National Collegiate Athletics Association regulations, specifically Division III.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, analyze situations and develop solutions.
- Must be available to travel and work non-traditional hours.
- First Aid & CPR/AED certification.
- Valid U.S. driver's license.
Bay Path University is a diverse community devoted to proactively nurturing a campus-wide culture that promotes and ensures equity, respect, inclusion and safety for all members regardless of race, color, national origin, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation and gender identity, socio-economic background, or physical ability. We are one University that opens our hearts and minds to conversations, to learning and to creating a community that is welcoming of all. Regardless of position, it is expected that each employee will embrace this commitment and demonstrate an attitude of respect toward and acceptance of all members of our community.