Under general direction of the Director of Cross Country/ Head Track & Field Coach, this coach will assist with the responsibilities of the NCAA D-II Women’s Track & Field program in accordance and compliance with NCAA, NE10, and SNHU policies and regulations. The Assistant Track & Field Coach will work in conjunction with the head coach to fulfill the following responsibilities: assisting the head coaches at practices and with program operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in collegiate vertical and/or horizontal jumps is preferred.
- Possibly assist in recruiting prospective student athletes in compliance with NCAA and University policies and procedures.
- Must be willing to collaborate and take direction with current coaching staff.
- Maintain positive working relationships with coaching staff and student-athletes.
- Help foster a team culture that is focused and driven to succeed academically and athletically.
- Assist the head coach in planning and implementation of practice, competitions, travel and other administrative duties.
- Competitive jumping and/or coaching background.
- Must have a strong commitment to the safety and welfare of student-athletes.
- Ability to work weekdays, weekends and some evenings.