ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop periodized training plans for athletes in the sprints and jumps event group.
- Provide instruction in skills and technique for the sprints, hurdles and horizontal jumps.
- Supervise athletes and offer constructive feedback during practice and competition.
- Comply with all NCAA, conference, university and department policies and regulations.
- Promote and exhibit the highest level of sportsmanship and ethical behavior at all times.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Valid driver's license.
- Collegiate coaching and/or competitive experience. (High school experience considered.)
- Technical understanding of the sprints, hurdles and horizontal jumps.
- Coaching education and/or certifications.
Salve Regina University strives to provide equal opportunity in employment and education to all employees, students and applicants. No employee, student or applicant shall be discriminated against or harassed on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, age, marital or parental status, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal or state law, in the administration of Salve Regina's employment policies, education policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other University administered programs.