The Assistant Coach will assist the Head Coach with directing, supervising and implementing the duties and functions of the women’s volleyball program.
- Ability to provide instruction, training, and motivation necessary for the athletes to compete to the best of their ability.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
- Developed organizational skills.
- Must possess a current driver’s license.
- Must be certified in CPR and First Aid or willing to acquire.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be thoroughly familiar and complying with all College, National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) policies and procedures, and United East.
- Assist in coaching the necessary skills, techniques and physical conditioning sufficient to enable each athlete to compete in the women’s volleyball program safely and to the best of her abilities.
- Assist with the on-site supervision during all practice and game situations.
- Exhibit a high level of expertise in volleyball; seek self-improvement when possible.
- Drive a College vehicle to and from sporting events, as needed.