ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with creation and implementation of effective match, practice and conditioning plans for the student-athletes.
- Work with Head Coach to develop effective drills and strategies for player improvement.
- Work with Head Coach and staff to review opponents and develop team game tactics for matches.
- Use video software (VolleyMetrics, VolleyStation) to create teaching and scouting videos for student-athlete development and preparation.
- Assist and/or monitor strength and conditioning programs as needed.
- Coordinate recruiting activities with media department including social media post.
- Report all recruiting activities to Compliance office.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the sport of volleyball required.
- Thorough understanding of NCAA regulations and policies related to managing a Division I program.
- Strong, positive communication skills as a coach and as a member of the Department of Athletics.
- Ability to interact positively with students and fellow coaches.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Years of Experience
Santa Clara University does not discriminate in its employment practices or in its educational programs or activities on the basis of sex/gender, and prohibits retaliation against any person opposing discrimination or participating in any discrimination investigation or complaint process internally or externally.