The Assistant Women’s Volleyball Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Coach in planning, managing, and evaluating all aspects of the Lee College program. The Assistant Coach is required to teach, train, and condition members of the intercollegiate team.
- Attend team practices ensuring equipment and practice facilities are set up and removed.
- Assist Head Coach with on-court coaching during practice and games, including preparation.
- Assist Head Coach in promoting sophomore student-athletes in securing four year scholarships through written, phone, and/or personal communications.
- Assist Head Coach with summer camps.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree.
- One (1) year of related work experience.
- CPR/AED/First Aid certified.
- Knowledge of basic principles of coaching/team supervision.
- Ability to effectively coordinate recruiting activities.
- Ability to effectively motivate, teach, and supervise student-athletes.
- Ability to maintain team discipline and install proper ethical and moral standards.
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with students and peers.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.