The Assistant Women’s Volleyball Coach administers and assists the head coach with all aspect of the Women’s Volleyball Program. The Assistant Coach is responsible for assisting with scheduling, recruiting, scouting, community outreach, uploading game film and other duties as assigned by the head coach.
- Collaborate with the Head Coach, Director of Volleyball Operations and Volunteer Assistant Coach on all team activities & events.
- Assists with recruiting eligible and qualified student-athletes.
- Provides skill instruction and fundamental support in team practices and positional groups.
- Assists in practice planning and supports a highly competitive practice environment.
- Assists with game management and stat tracking.
- Serves as primary contact to coordinate practice times with opposing teams.
- Adhere to NCAA, GNAC and institutional rules and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficient in working with word processing and electronic spreadsheets (preferably Microsoft Office Suite).
- Must pass the NCAA D-II coach’s modules.
- Must possess and maintain current CPR/First Aid certification.
- Must clear background check and have obtained a valid Washington State driver’s license.