The Assistant Coach for Women’s Volleyball is a fulltime position reporting to the Head Coach and assisting in all facets of a Division I volleyball program. The prime responsibility is to recruit, develop and monitor the athletic and academic progress of student-athletes according to the University of Arizona, the department, Pac-12 Conference and NCAA policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruitment of all student-athletes in the following positions: middle blocker, setter, outside hitter, and libero.
- Lead trainer.
- Assist in the scouting of opponents.
- Hire and manage team managers.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of all applicable NCAA rules and regulations while fulfilling prescribed duties.
- The ability to break down and analyze game film.
- Fluent in Volleystation.
- Other duties as assigned by the head coach.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two years of Division I Volleyball coaching experience.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive according to the University Fleet Safety Policy.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends and will need to travel for work.