DAPER is currently accepting applications for the position of Assistant Women’s Volleyball Coach. This position will report to the Director of Women’s Volleyball. The assistant coach is responsible for assigned aspects of a highly elite and competitive Division I Women’s Volleyball Program
- Assist with all aspects of game plan preparation, practice organization, and off-season training programs.
- Assist in recruiting top student-athletes to compete at Stanford within the context of applicable NCAA regulations and University admission expectations.
- Assist with leadership and instruction in personal and athletic development of student-athletes, including overall team management in areas such as academic, disciplinary, and personal matters when appropriate.
- Participate in overall DAPER education and activities, such as regular coaches’ meetings and compliance education sessions.
- Participate in alumni relations, fundraising activities, and other program communication and relationship-management as appropriate.
- Assist with summer camps and clinics.
Stanford is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.