Part-time, year-round, assignment to assist Head Coach in athletic program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists Head Coach in overall program management.
- Works closely with Head Coach in conducting team practice and assists with matches.
- Assists in fund raising activities.
- Assists in recruiting athletes.
- Assists in supervision of athletes.
- Promotes the athletic program within the community.
- Contributes to unit planning, assessment, and college institutional effectiveness efforts.
- Acts as a Campus Security Authority (CSA)/responsible person for Title IX and Clery Act compliance. Must participate in all required CSA/responsible person training.
- Acts in accordance with College policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Educational: Bachelor's degree preferred.
Experiential: Participation as an athlete in the sport required. Previous coaching experience preferred.
Other: Must be willing and available to travel on a regular basis.
Classification: Supplemental Assignment
Reports To: Head Coach
Posting Date: May 30, 2019
Annual Stipend: $4725.00
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
SOUTH FLORIDA STATE COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL ACCESS/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY INSTITUTION
Applicants with disabilities who need assistance in the application or hiring process should contact: Human Resources, 863-784-7132, or send written request to:
South Florida State College
ATTN: Human Resources Director
600 West College Drive
Avon Park, FL 33825
To apply for this position please click the "Apply Now" button and complete the application process. Resumes are optional.
If you experience trouble with the application process, please click here to contact the help desk.