- Assist in recruitment and retention of qualified student athletes and the development of sustainable, competitive rosters.
- Assist in monitoring the academic progress for all student athletes in the program.
- Assist with organization of program’s camps and clinics.
- Assist with scheduling of all competitions and events and corresponding travel arrangements.
- Assist with fundraising support for program needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse student and staff population.
- Strong organization skills.
- Demonstrable aptitude for computer skills (PC-based Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel).
- The successful candidate will also have the ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
Simpson College does not discriminate in its employment practices or in its educational programs or activities on the basis of sex/gender. Simpson College also prohibits retaliation against any person opposing discrimination or participating in any discrimination investigation or complaint process internally or externally.