The Assistant Women's Wrestling Coach will be responsible for a significant portion of the assistant coaching duties of the program. Most often this will include assistance in all areas of program administration including but not limited to recruiting, practice planning, practice support, scouting, video breakdown, film exchange, social media, fundraising, event management and administrative duties.
- Wrestling coaching experience at the high school, collegiate or professional level.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules.
- Recruiting experience at the collegiate level, Division III, preferred.
- First Aid and AED certification, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Intercultural competency: ability to work with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
- Valid driver’s license and evidence of insurability, required.
Western New England University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.