Brown University Athletics is currently seeking candidates for the Assistant Coach, Wrestling position. Located in Providence, Rhode Island, and a member of the Ivy League, our intercollegiate athletics program consists of 34 varsity teams with approximately 1,000 athletes who participate within the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA-D1).
- Manage the process of identifying, evaluating and communicating with prospective student-athletes, specifically those in assigned weight class.
- Manage on-mat safety, teaching, practices and development of assigned weight classes.
- Grow the fundraising efforts, work on cultivating new donors, and have a positive impact surrounding the Brown University community.
- Ability to recruit within NCAA and Ivy League rules.
- Strong organizational; creative writing; interpersonal; oral communication and computer skills.
- Ability to write, draft and edit correspondence for publications.
- Demonstrated ability to support a community of diverse perspectives and cultures in an inclusive environment.
- Commitment to the student-athlete, passion for wrestling, and the ability to coach and motivate.