- Assist with the recruitment of student-athletes.
- Assist with organizing and supervising practices and practice plans, set up and take down equipment, hand out equipment, assist with drills.
- Travel to scheduled contests with team.
- Assist with ordering/inventory of all equipment.
- Provide a high quality of moral and ethical leadership to student-athletes.
- Participate in achieving departmental and college goals and objectives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year of coaching experience.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Valid Illinois Driver’s License.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with other members of the college and community, displaying cultural competence as well as emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrated commitment to the college’s core values of respect and inclusion, sustainability, integrity, collaboration, humor and well-being, innovation and quality.