- Responsible for assisting in all aspects of the assigned athletic program.
- Fostering an environment that supports and encourages each student-athlete to graduatein a timely fashion.
- Assists the Head Coach in developing and maintaining a competitive won/loss record.
- Assists in developing and maintaining the skill, discipline, and integrity of the team during games and practice.
- Adheres to the athletic policies and protocol of UCNJ Union College of Union County, NJ (UCNJ) and the eligibility requirements and rules and regulations of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA).
- Responsible for driving the van including attaining and maintaining full positive status on the authorized drivers’ list, following the school’s van policy. Also adhere to all driving laws as well as all EZ-Pass laws.
- Must read, acknowledge, sign, and follow the NJCAA Coaching Principles, Coaching Creed and the NJCAA Coaching Excellence Contract.
- Associate Degree required.
Coaching and or playing experience required.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.