- Assists the Head Coach in developing and maintaining a competitive won/loss record.
- Assists in developing and maintaining the skill, discipline, and integrity of the team during games and practice.
- Adheres to the athletic policies and protocol of Union County College and the eligibility requirements and rules and regulations of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA).
- Responsible for driving the van including attaining and maintaining full positive status on the authorized drivers’ list, following the school’s van policy. Also adhere to all driving laws as well as all EZ-Pass laws.
- Must read, acknowledge, sign, and follow the NJCAA Coaching Principles, Coaching Creed and the NJCAA Coaching Excellence Contract.
- Must represent Union County College, The Garden State Athletic Conference and Region XIX in a positive manner. Conduct yourself and the team in such a manner as to reflect a positive image for the team and Union, both on and off the playing arena.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Coaching and or playing experience required.
- Associate Degree required.
Union County College does not discriminate and prohibits discrimination, as required by state and/or federal law, in all programs and activities, including employment and access to its career and technical programs.