- Responsible for assisting in all aspects of the assigned athletic program.
- Fostering an environment that supports and encourages each student-athlete to graduate in a timely fashion.
- Assists the Head Coach in developing and maintaining a competitive won/loss record.
- Assists in developing and maintaining the skill, discipline, and integrity of the team during games and practice.
- Adheres to the athletic policies and protocol of Union College and the eligibility requirements and rules and regulations of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA).
- Responsible for driving the van including attaining and maintaining full positive status on the authorized drivers’ list, following the school’s van policy. Also adhere to all driving laws as well as all EZ-Pass laws.
- Associate Degree required.
- Coaching and or playing experience required.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Union College does not discriminate and prohibits discrimination, as required by state and/or federal law, in all programs and activities, including employment and access to its career and technical programs.