- Serve as assistant coach for the men’s and women’s cross country and track and field program.
- Assist in planning and attend practices, competitions, meetings, planning sessions, and other essential cross country and track and field-related activities.
- Responsible for assisting in the administration and management of the men’s and women’s cross country and track and field programs.
- Serve as an integral part of hosting home meets for cross country and track and field.
- Actively participate in the recruitment of student-athletes.
- Demonstrate professionalism and engagement in professional development activities, including but not limited to, knowledge acquisition, staying current with teaching techniques, strategies, and trends, attending professional meetings, and serving in leadership positions in professional organizations.
- Adhere to the rules, policies, and regulations established by Luther College, the American Rivers Conference (ARC, and the NCAA).
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of successful coaching experience preferred.
- Ability to cultivate and develop inclusive and equitable working relationships with students, faculty, staff, alumni, parents, and friends of the college.
- Relevant coaching and recruiting experience.