The Department of Athletics and Recreation is searching for two (one for throws and one for sprints, hurdles and jumps) Assistant Cross Country and Track and Field Coaches who are a positive, energetic and enthusiastic leader with the ability to teach, motivate, build and develop, and recruit student-athletes.
On a typical day you will:
- Assist the Head Coach with all aspects of coaching, program, team management, planning and executing training, practices, and meets.
- Aid in all levels of prospective student-athlete recruitment, with a primary focus on throws.
- Participate in professional electronic, phone and interpersonal communication to individual players, administrators, and recruits.
Knowledge, Skills, and License:
- At least 2 years of college/professional coaching experience.
- A record of integrity and the ability to inspire students and athletes to perform at a high level.
- Experience recruiting and the ability to successfully recruit student-athletes.
- Familiarity with NCAA Division III rules.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Valid Drivers License and ability to drive Pratt vehicles.