Essential Job Functions:
- Leads practice sessions during the regulated season; to include seasonal goals and objectives.
- Work cooperatively with parents, other coaches, staff, and support programs.
- Assists the Athletic Director in maintaining the care for athletic facilities and aid in preparation of the facilities for athletic competition.
- Assists Athletic Director in purchasing equipment, supplies and uniforms for the particular sport.
- Assists Athletic Director in game scheduling.
- Responsible to conduct pre-season meeting with all athletes and parents, outlining schedules, student athletic contracts, and Student Athletic Handbook.
- Assist in the leadership and organization of the Hood River Middle School Cross Country program.
- Contribute to establishing an environment in which student/athletes can gain self-esteem and develop a positive self-image.
- Encourage the promotion of sportsmanship, a winning attitude and commitment to student academic success.
HOOD RIVER COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.