- Experience coaching track or cross country preferred.
- Experience as runner at high school level or higher.
- Adheres to sports philosophy of Phoenix-Talent Schools.
- Meet/ability to meet coaching certification requirements: FA/CPR, Concussion Training, Anabolic Steroid, blood-borne pathogen, etc.
- Meet required driver's training for activity van usage.
- Model high standard of behavior.
- Must have a flexible work schedule to accommodate practices and matches.
- Work with current coaching staff and student-athletes at TMS.
- Support, supervise student-athletes at functions, offer training suggestions with head coach, help recruit participants, instruct student-athletes about rules, regulations and training guidelines.
Phoenix-Talent Schools #4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in accordance with Federal and State Legislation, does not discriminate regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or a related medical condition, age, veterans’ status, service in uniformed service, familial status, genetic information, an individual’s juvenile record that has been expunged, or disability if the employee, with or without reasonable accommodation, is able to perform the essential functions of the position.