- Assist the Head Coach in implementing his/her game plan.
- Collaborate with the MEMHS staff, including Administration and Teachers.
- Model the behaviors outlined in the National Federation Coaches Code of Ethics, especially those pertaining to sportsmanship according to the MEMHS Student/Parent Handbook.
- Have full control of the team in all matters pertaining to coaching and athletic discipline.
- Assist the Head Coach in implementing Manchester Essex Athletic Department policies and team rules.
- Be responsible for information contained in the Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association Handbook and the MEMHS Student Handbook.
- Unless otherwise approved, attend all Athletic Department and MEMHS meetings that deal directly with the sport coached, including College Recruiting nights, Facilities and Fields meetings.
- Stay informed of rule changes, trends, and recommendations that affect the particular sport.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited college/university preferred.
- Previous playing and/or coaching experience.
- Current Nationally Recognized CPR, First Aid Certification.
- Approved CORI report as a condition of hire.
- Proficiency with basic technology tools (email/Microsoft Office).
Manchester Essex Regional School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws.